More than 80 Years of Experience

Serving Central and Eastern Kentucky


Nearly everyone benefits from having a Will, even if just a simple one. If you do not have a Will, the government has its own plan for what happens to your assets, which might be drastically different from what you would want.

Each person has unique issues that are important to him or her. We work closely with you to understand your exact situation and then draft the Will best suited for you. If you are thinking about having a Will prepared, please contact us to begin work on this important document.

We help clients everyday to overcome life's most difficult experiences.

Reach out today and call us at (859) 219-1280 to ask for our help.

Contact Us

Our Areas of Practice

Appointment Form

Please use the contact form below to contact our lawyers/attorneys in Lexington, KY. We serve central and eastern Kentucky, and concentrate in personal injury, family law, divorce, estate planning, probate, domestic violence & so much more.